• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic Share Your Childhood Memories

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ427
The memory that I cherished most was making homemade cookies with my grandma. I remembered how she let me do the mixing and make a mess of it until I became good at it.
Now, I can prepare cookies and win medals in a cookie competition. Come on now, I've been doing it since I was a child.🤣🤣

One childhood memory I have is playing with my friends in our treehouse which we built on the ground with trees as the studs to hold up whatever we could find as walling and roof. It was simple, but it worked.

Good times.

One childhood memory I have is playing with my friends in our treehouse which we built on the ground with trees as the studs to hold up whatever we could find as walling and roof. It was simple, but it worked.

Good times.
Same here. My cousins and I had a nice treehouse that we built too. We used to hang out there all the time when we were kids. I actually wonder if it’s still there.🤣🤣I’ma have to give my cousin a call soon and ask him since it’s in my hometown.

My father was the town drunk and my mother was mentally Ill and was even institutionalized for a bit. My homelife was a nightmare and I left home at 16 never to return. Childhood memories for me are something that I'd rather forget. I did manage to get some schoolong and certification, but had to do 'stuff' to make it all happen, no thanks to my so called 'parents'.

I did manage to get some schoolong and certification, but had to do 'stuff' to make it all happen, no thanks to my so called 'parents'.
Not everyone is fortunate to have parents pay for their schooling. I also had to do "stuff", like sell my soul if there were ever to be a larger conflict after 9/11, to pay for my $100,000~ education.

Your stuff might be different, but having death hang over your head at any minute as a teenager is a pretty frightening and constant thought to have nonetheless.

My father was the town drunk and my mother was mentally Ill and was even institutionalized for a bit. My homelife was a nightmare and I left home at 16 never to return. Childhood memories for me are something that I'd rather forget. I did manage to get some schoolong and certification, but had to do 'stuff' to make it all happen, no thanks to my so called 'parents'.
I'm so sorry for the experience you had . It must have been so tough on you. But hey, you are a very strong woman, and I duff my cap for your resilience and determination to survive all by yourself despite all odds. I'm so proud of you, darling. You're indeed a warrior.

Back
Top Bottom