• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic Shampoo prank (very funny)

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.
I've seen this done a ton of times across all platforms.

There's no way that you couldn't tell something was wrong. 😅

I'm leaning towards these being fake.

I've seen this done a ton of times across all platforms.

There's no way that you couldn't tell something was wrong. 😅

I'm leaning towards these being fake.
Nope, they are 100% real as these are ordinary people and no one can 'act' like that. ( and I thought that ' I ' was cynical! )

Nope, they are 100% real as these are ordinary people and no one can 'act' like that. ( and I thought that ' I ' was cynical! )
Maybe these ones are, I'm just very skeptical these days with fake pranks. Watching it again, they seem like more legitimate reactions than what someone would do if told to act a certain way.

If this happened to me, I would get pissed after a while as I wouldn't be able to open my eyes to see what the hell is going on with that much soapy water dripping down my face.

Maybe these ones are, I'm just very skeptical these days with fake pranks. Watching it again, they seem like more legitimate reactions than what someone would do if told to act a certain way.
My, how reasonable and diplomatic you are mein schaltz. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom