• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

news Rapper Lucas Coly’s Cause of Death Confirmed as Suicide

For threads sharing current events, updates, or important information.

Hollywood Info

Realist One
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ19
French-American rapper Lucas Coly’s death has been confirmed as suicide, one day after the 27-year-old was found dead in Las Vegas. The Clark County Coroner’s Office announced the news on Friday, October 4.

Coly gained popularity with his viral 2016 single I Just Wanna, which brought him a dedicated fanbase. Hours before his death, he posted a cryptic Instagram story saying, “I love yall,” raising concerns.

His agency, I Discover Stars, shared their heartbreak with his manager, who expressed deep grief, saying there is “a hole in my heart right now.”

Fans are mourning the loss of the talented rapper.

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/rapper-lucas-coly-cause-of-death-revealed/ar-AA1rInbO

Hate to see this happen to someone who must've had a huge support network around him that it could've just taken a phone call, whether it be to a family member or a label manager, to get him the treatment he needed before it ended like this.

This is another tragic news. The musical industry has lost another young sharp. It seems I have heard three similar news stories this month. It's so devastating! The passing of Lucas Coly is a lesson that we need to quickly support anyone who is struggling with mental issues. So, if you know someone struggling with mental health, you reach out to the professionals for support.

Back
Top Bottom