• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

tv series Power (2014)

For threads discussing TV shows, episodes, or series-related content.
0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Crime,Drama

Director: Courtney Kemp Agboh,Vladimir Cvetko

Cast: Omari Hardwick,Joseph Sikora,Naturi Naughton,Larenz Tate,Shane Johnson,Rotimi,Michael J. Ferguson,Jerry Ferrara,Monique Gabriela Curnen,Michael Rainey Jr.,La La Anthony,Cynthia Addai-Robinson,Elizabeth Rodriguez

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: A successful New York entrepreneur lives a double life as the head of a drug empire that serves only the rich and influential, all while wanting to escape the underworld and keep his family safe.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Omari Hardwick

James 'Ghost' St. Patrick
    • Joseph Sikora

Tommy Egan
    • Naturi Naughton

Tasha St. Patrick
    • Larenz Tate

Rashad Tate
    • Shane Johnson

Cooper Saxe
    • Rotimi

Andre "Dre" Coleman
    • Michael J. Ferguson

Francis "2-Bit" Johnson
    • Jerry Ferrara

Joseph "Joe" Proctor
    • Monique Gabriela Curnen

Blanca Rodriguez
    • Michael Rainey Jr.

Tariq St. Patrick
    • La La Anthony

Lakeisha Grant
    • Cynthia Addai-Robinson

Ramona Garrity
    • Elizabeth Rodriguez

Paz Valdes
    • Alex R. Wagner (Production)

• Jeff Russo (Sound)

• Power | New Series | STARZ

• Trailer
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Power is one of my all time favorite tv shows. I'm not a big fan of the expansions to the Power series, but it's worth a watch if you haven't seen it.

Same here. I’ve watched the original series and been watching the spin offs. I liked the original a lot better though.

Same here. I’ve watched the original series and been watching the spin offs. I liked the original a lot better though.

I watched the spin offs when they first started, but I feel like they dragged out the series too much, and I don't remember where I was at when I stopped watching.

I watched the entire original series for Power though.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back
Top Bottom