• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

movie Out of Exile (2023)

For threads focused on discussing a specific movie, its plot, or reviews.
0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Out of Exile

Genre: Thriller,Drama,Action,Crime

Director: Kyle Kauwika Harris

Cast: Adam Hampton,Karrie Cox,Kyle Jacob Henry,Ryan Merriman,Peter Greene,Hayley McFarland,Aurelian Smith Jr.,Luce Rains,Bruce Davis

Release: 2023-01-20

Runtime: 107

Plot: Recently paroled thief Gabriel Russell tries to balance his life and mend a troubled family as an FBI agent hunts him down, along with his crew after a botched armored car robbery.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Adam Hampton

Gabriel Russell
    • Karrie Cox

Agent Jordan
    • Kyle Jacob Henry

Wesley Russell
    • Ryan Merriman

Agent Brett Solomon
    • Peter Greene

Whitman Rader
    • Hayley McFarland

Dawn Russell
    • Aurelian Smith Jr.

Remy
    • Luce Rains

Sheriff Dan Pogue
    • Bruce Davis

Donald Mitchell
    • Kelley Gann (Production)

Producer
    • Karrie Cox (Production)

Producer
    • Marcus Cox (Production)

Producer
    • Kyle Kauwika Harris (Writing)

Writer
    • Jacob Snovel (Production)

Producer
    • Official Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Recently released on parole, thief Gabriel Russell struggles to rebuild his life and repair strained family relationships, all while being pursued by an FBI agent. The agent is determined to track down Gabriel and his crew after a failed armored car heist.

Sounds like my type of movie.

Now it's just down to finding the time to watch it. Also, I need to see whether I can rent it as I don't have a Prime membership—I watch too little on Prime to justify a subscription over renting a movie here and there.

Sounds like my type of movie.

Now it's just down to finding the time to watch it. Also, I need to see whether I can rent it as I don't have a Prime membership—I watch too little on Prime to justify a subscription over renting a movie here and there.
Same here. I love watching these type of movies. Action pack movies are the best!

Back
Top Bottom