• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

suggestion Official "Shit Shop" suggestions thread

For proposing new ideas or improvements for the forum.
Thanks to @Aufscherin's helpful feedback on the "Look at the Lights" username effect, we've renamed it to "Cherries & Berries" to better match the item and its actual behavior. We recognize that describing it as a "glow" was incorrect, as the effect flashes blue and amber against a white hue, resembling a U.S. police vehicle's emergency lights in a foggy night setting, which matches the RealShit's forum style colors.

As such, a full sell-back price of Ṩ500 will be given for the next week to those who wish to return the item and purchase something else.
Very kind of you but seeing as I am now used to it, I think that I will be keeping it.

I very much like this 'Halo of Righteousnes'. It's much cheaper than 'The Ring of Fire' and looks nicer. :)

We're glad you're happy with it!

You earn Shit Coins for almost every action on RealShit, except for giving reactions. However, you can earn them when others react to your content. So, focus on creating quality posts that encourages other users to engage with you.

On top of that, we're always looking to add more items to the Shit Shop. We're aiming for 50-100 different items, giving members the chance to showcase their unique style with something that might not be available or attractive to others.

We can't wait to hear more of your ideas!

Back
Top Bottom