• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

other Nikocado Avocado Returns to YouTube 250 Pounds Lighter

For threads related to news, rumors, or discussions that don’t fit standard categories.

Hollywood Info

Realist One
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ19
Mukbang YouTuber Nikocado Avocado has shocked fans by returning to YouTube 250 pounds lighter after a brief hiatus. On Friday, he posted a video revealing he’d secretly been losing weight while off-camera. Known for his dramatic eating videos, Nikocado—real name Nicholas Perry—wore a panda mask before revealing a much slimmer version of himself.

The 32-year-old confessed to tricking his viewers for the past two years by uploading old videos of himself at his heaviest. While fans believed he was still gaining weight, he was quietly shedding pounds. He called it the “greatest social experiment of my entire life,” claiming the weight gain was part of a plan to rise to social media fame.

Nikocado compared his audience to “ants on an ant farm,” criticizing how people consume content online without question. “You will continue to consume these stories about me,” he said. “Year after year, for as long as I tell the internet that I am the villain.”

He then returned to his Mukbang style, devouring a massive plate of noodles. In a separate video, he explained his strategy in more detail, admitting, “I haven’t made a video for like two years.” This confession came despite posting a “new” video three months ago titled, “I am quitting my weight loss journey. Time to get fat again.”

The revelation left fans in awe. Some accused him of using the weight loss drug Ozempic, while others called his strategy “genius.” Nikocado now looks closer to the 150 pounds he weighed when he first gained fame. His comeback video has nearly 10 million views and is the top-ranking video on YouTube.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13824675/Nikocado-Avocado-weight-loss-new-video.html

Back
Top Bottom