• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

docuseries Nightwatch (2015)

For threads discussing multi-episode documentaries or documentary-style series.
3.00 star(s)
3.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Reality,Documentary,Crime

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: Follow the men and women who keep the citizens of New Orleans safe during the night. Ride along with the police officers, the firefighters, and the paramedics as they tackle the evils of the night.

Where to watch

Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I love this show. It’s like COPS, but it follows a group of EMS workers in New Orleans, also known as "The Big Easy." I really like how they’re like one big, close family. They genuinely love their jobs and always have each other’s backs. Some of their reactions to the situations they face are funny—you never know what they’re going to say.

One thing to note: some scenes can get pretty gory. On some 911 calls, you might have to look away during some scenes if you’re a bit squeamish. Luckily, the show blurs out some of the more serious and bloody injuries, so it’s not too bad.

I also appreciate how, at the end of each episode, they give good updates on the people they treat.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back
Top Bottom