• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

coming soon New Rugrats Movie in the Works: CGI/Live-Action Hybrid Coming Soon

For threads discussing movies coming soon to theaters, streaming platforms, or other mediums.

Movie Info

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ691
A new Rugrats movie is on the way, blending CGI with live-action, according to TV Line. Paramount Pictures is producing the film, with Jason Moore directing and a screenplay by Mikey Day and Streeter Seidell.
This marks the fourth feature film for the Rugrats franchise. The original animated series ran for nine seasons, airing from 1991 to 2004 on Nickelodeon. It followed the adventures of a group of babies—Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, and Angelica—navigating life from their toddler perspective. Known for its clever humor and relatable characters, Rugrats became a '90s cultural staple, loved by both kids and adults.
The franchise already produced three animated movies: The Rugrats Movie (1998), Rugrats in Paris (2000), and Rugrats Go Wild (2003). All were fully animated, unlike the upcoming hybrid approach. The new film will mix CGI with live actors, similar to how Sonic the Hedgehog brought animated characters into a real-world setting.
Details about casting and release dates haven't been revealed yet. Fans of the classic series will no doubt be eager to see how this new spin on the beloved babies translates on the big screen.
More updates are expected as production moves forward. Keep an eye out for news on the cast, storyline, and the inevitable nostalgia-packed moments the new Rugrats movie promises to deliver!

Source: https://www.thehollywoodnews.com/20...ovie-coming-will-be-a-cgi-live-action-hybrid/

I watched Rugrats when I was younger. It's cool they're bringing it back.
Same here, but more closer to a teenager. I had to watch my nieces and nephews and they loved it. It wasn't too bad of a show up until adolescent, if I recall, and adults enjoyed it too.

If they don't mess this up, they could pack theaters with people ranging from kids to elderly and hit all markets, making a box office killing.

Back
Top Bottom