• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

Netflix Vs Amazon: What's The Best Streaming Service?

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ427
When it comes to streaming platforms, I would say Netflix is a big name. It has carved a name for itself in the streaming service industry to the extent that some may call it the ultimate streaming network. The stats of Netflix speak of this aloud. Another magic it has is its availability globally.

On the other hand, Amazon excels in other services aside from streaming. Don't get me wrong, it's also a force to reckon with but not as popular as Netflix.

What's your top pick?

Netflix and I get the "B" movies (or lesser viewed Prime ones) for free on Amazon's Freevee streaming service with ads. Second to that would be Tubi with a wider "B" selection, also supported by ads.

Prime just doesn't have what I want, and when it does, I would prefer to just rent it. I find renting a movie to be cheaper than having a subscription as I would have Prime US for streaming, which wouldn't give me Prime Amazon shopping deals in Japan.

I prefer Netflix to Prime, you have to rent movies from Amazon if you want to watch them even if you have a Prime subscription which I think it's too expensive. The downfall with Netflix is that they don't have everything and they tend to remove shows/movies constantly.

I prefer to use Amazon Prime over Netflix. There are more things that I like on Amazon than Netflix. I barely use Netflix these days.

Back
Top Bottom