• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

discuss Netflix Cancellation; Which Show You Missed The Most?

This is a thread to discuss anything related to television shows or series.

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ620
Title Glow
Halo of Righteousness
There are some canceled Netflix shows I want to see again. Presently, I missed 'The Santa Clarita Diet; it's a very funny show about a mom who eventually becomes a zombie!

I also missed another show, called 'Kaos'. This show was canceled after just one season.

The painful part is that most of these shows are gaining traction and being enjoyed by the fans. I keep wondering why would Netflix do that?

I usually binge an entire TV series before it leaves the platform.

Would I like to see them come back? Of course. However, I can always find them somewhere else if I feel like watching them again.

I miss those shows too. It's really gets to me when Netflix cancels the shows I love. But I found out that when the audience speak up to express desatisfaction on a cancelled show, Netflix listens. I remembered when they brought back Lucifer.

Netflix has lots of shows, and I understand that sometimes they have to make tough choices. They look at how many people are watching and how much it costs to make before making decisions on whether to keep or cancel them. I also miss a lot of shows but I understand that thebbusiness aspect matters too.

Back
Top Bottom