• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic Name 3 things you like and 3 that you don't.

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Aufscherin

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ59
Halo of Righteousness
Cherries & Berries
Bolden Your Name
Three only, don't be a ham and make the list any longer.....o.k.? :cool: I'll start it off:

Three I like:
(1) My big black Jeep.
(2) Going for my karate lessons.
(3) I like the way I look.

Three I don't like:
(1) I don't like it when people owe me money, pay up!
(2) I don't like people who feel sorry for themselves.
(3) I don't like people hitting on me.

Three I like:
(1) The freedom of retirement.
(2) The outdoors.
(3) My pets, even though they drive me crazy, they still seem to keep me sane.

Three I don't like:
(1) The humidity. I can stand the dry heat, but the humidity kills me.
(2) City traffic with a 10-kilometer trip taking 1.5-2 hours, but at least A/C negates (1).
(3) People with bad manners.

What do they do that drives you crazy? lol
As far as my dog, she likes to walk at a faster pace than me, so she'll speed up a couple times during our walks. I trained her "slow" whereby she'll slow down and walk to my side at my pace. However, she can't contain her excitement at times and speeds up, stretching out and locking the leash length.

We do run together when we get to the parks, so she gets enough of that in. But on walks, I am a slow walker. To her, I'm probably the annoying one, being so slow.

With my 3 cats, 2 of them meow throughout the night to get pets. They're completely satisfied after 2-3 minutes of petting. One cat is fine for the entire night after the first instance, but the other needs 2 or 3 sessions. And, I swear to God, he always meows on the hour at 12 AM, which I'm awake then so that's not an issue, 4 AM, and 7 AM, as if he sits and watches the clock around that time to meow when the minute hand is straight up. I can't gather how else he'd know it's exactly 4 AM and 7 AM as I presume an internal clock would be off by like +/- 10 minutes, not exactly when the minute hand strikes 12 (on a silent clock).

Back
Top Bottom