• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

music Music genres you dislike

For threads introducing new music releases, discoveries, or recommendations.

Unvarnished

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ143
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20240924_195828_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
Music is loved by so many people but we need to understand that our preferences differ with different musical genre. Some aspects of music pleases some while it might not be appealing to others. I know some musical genres that were loved by a group of people but hated by others.

Which music genre you dislike?

EDM but somehow I like dubstep.

I think they're both similar, but dubstep just has that bass hit with a better rhythm.

Well, music is a huge part of my life because it gives me comfort. At a point, it was my only companion 😃. Having said that, hardcore punk is not my piece of cake. I hate to listen to that genre despite my love for music. If you ask me why? I don't have a reason, it just didn't resonate with me.

I dislike heavy metal music. Listening to people scream, and call it music is not for my ears.

Back
Top Bottom