• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

news MrBeast Has Reportedly Hired the Same Lawyer as Harvey Weinstein

For threads sharing current events, updates, or important information.

Cpvr

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ1,922
Cherries & Berries
Bolden Your Name
As the controversies have continued to pile up, Jimmy "MrBeast" Donaldson has reportedly hired a prominent lawyer, leaving some people feeling he's guilty.

Over the past few months, the streaming community has been scrutinizing MrBeast. Former employees have shared concerning accusations, including MrBeast faking giveaways, hiring sex offenders, and mistreating video participants. As the allegations continue, MrBeast has possibly hired a lawyer that is rubbing the content creation community the wrong way.

MrBeast Has Possibly Hired the Same Lawyer as Weinstein​

YouTuber and entertainer Rosanna Pansino has been following the MrBeast controversy from the start.

She has been one of the first to accuse him of faking challenge videos, pointing out on an H3H3 podcast that she had won a game, but the video showed MrBeast's friends, including Logan Paul, getting the prize money for first place. She later reported on MrBeast's Netflix show, claiming she received letters from participants who felt they weren't treated fairly and that the show was rigged.

Pansino has tweeted that MrBeast hired Matthew Hiltzik's crisis management company. Hiltzik began his PR career at Weinstein's Miramax and now represents politicians and Hollywood A-listers. Many fans see MrBeast's alleged hiring of Hiltzik as a sign of guilt — or at least fear.

Pansino then claimed that Hiltzik's first move with MrBeast was to have him "leak" an email. This, she said, was an attempt to rebuild MrBeast's image.

The email, written by MrBeast and directed at his team, stated that he hired the law firm Quinn Emanuel to investigate the Ava Tyson allegations and assess "our internal culture." MrBeast claims the investigation is not complete, but he has learned enough to "make several changes."

The email concluded: "As your leader, I take responsibility, and I am committed to continuing to improve and evolve my leadership style. While I have been mostly focused on creating content, launching Feastables, building our community, and leading our philanthropic efforts, I recognize that I also need to create a culture that makes all our employees feel safe and allows them to do their best work."

Pansino's accusations were met with skepticism from some of MrBeast's fans, with many calling her "salty" over losing the challenge video. However, others supported her investigation, noting that the letter seemed a bit strategic.

Source: https://www.si.com/esports/news/mrbeast-harvey-weinstein

What could've been a paragraph tweet to settle everything turned into a PR nightmare for MrBeast.

Not a good look with the choice of hiring, but looking at it logically, it is the best choice. That's because the lawyer is probably well-versed in handling these types of cases and can likely prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Jimmy wasn't involved in anything to the degree that he's being accused of.

I heard one of the camera men for MrBeast was a pedo. Is this why he's hiring lawyers?

I heard one of the camera men for MrBeast was a pedo. Is this why he's hiring lawyers?
Supposedly, he became a pedo (the masked man) from a crime when he was 16 and the victim was 11, which is gross, no matter what way you spin it. Equally gross is how the brother or cousin of the pedo backed him up pretty much stating that it was okay since they were both minors at the time. That said, Beast and his mother still hired him knowing his record!

But, Beast is a billion-dollar brand, with some estimates putting it above $10 billion. So, that might be why he's lawyering up and hiring PR firms to sweep everything.

If this gets too out of hand, the empire could collapse overnight. I'd imagine his distributor for Feastibles could drop him, or Wal-Mart, etc., could pull the chocolates, and that would be just the beginning of a downward spiral.

I'm only following to see how many subscribers he loses over the handling of the situation.

He could've just admitted to the mistakes and moved on by now, but the stealth editing of his videos, and the hiring of a 3rd party investigator with a financial incentive to clear his name, are only making things worse.

Back
Top Bottom