• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game Movies A-Z

For threads featuring text-based games or online contests.

Harsh World

Real Fanatic
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ828
Italify Name
Atomic Wasteland
Mention a movie title starting from A and move to Z, then loop back again.

If you remember anything about the movie, include what you liked about it.

Alien Romulus

A new species was created by a dying pregnant woman who injected herself with an experimental gene-altering drug that was touted as the fountain of youth for cell regeneration.

Catch Me If You Can

But...

Diddy GIF by 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

🤣

(Though, somehow I think Tom Hanks, starring in Catch Me If You Can, is [allegedly] on a list out there somewhere too)

Cast Away .

This is a movie that was produced in the year 2000. It was actually a very interesting survival drama I have watched in a little while. It features Tom Hanks, who was actually a stranded FedEx employee.

Hacksaw Ridge

hacksaw-ridge.webp

Above: While visiting Okinawa, a photo from my vantage point of Hacksaw Ridge, photo taken by me, and overlayed with a scene from the movie in Hacksaw Ridge. Almost nearly identical, except life came back to the ridge with overgrowth since the fighting stopped.

Back
Top Bottom