• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic Most money you found on the street?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Bawse

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ1,158
I once found a $20 bill walking around. I've also found $250 for my buddy walking after he dropped it, and we searched the sidewalks for about 30 minutes.

What's the most money you found laying around?

I was once in the "bar area" that's heavily saturated with bars, which are typically in anywhere from 1 to 10 story buildings and very small, and convenience stores.

While walking around, I saw a 10,000 yen bill (about $100 at the time, now around $70 with the exchange rate) on the ground and swooped it up quickly.

It was probably from some drunk who dropped it while shuffling through his wallet to get out his entrance fee into a bar, as the systems here are generally upfront pay-per-hour or pay-per-bottle service.

Wherever it came from, it paid for my night out in the bar district. 😂

I’ve only found about $10 on the street before. I’ve never been that lucky to find more than that.😁
I get lucky every now and then at vending machines.

Someone will put in a ¥1000 ($10) bill for a drink and grab their change, but all too often there's a leftover ¥100 ($1) or even ¥500 ($5) in the coin dispenser.

However, 100 to 1, if anything is left behind, it's typically just a lone ¥10 (10 cent) coin.

Though, that is still nice because 16oz/500mL drinks are ¥160, so it'll only take a ¥100 and ¥50 yen coin, plus their change, as opposed to breaking a ¥100 and getting 4 heavy coins back.

I’ve found a couple of money but the highest I found was about $1000 near a train station. That money was from a trader who wanted to go buy some items in town. I think the money slipped off her purse while she was entering the train. That faithful day, I was just strolling by and I saw the money lying helplessly on the floor. I picked it up but never spent it. That time, $1000 is a lot of money here in Africa. I stood around with the hope that the owner would come back looking for the money. About 5 hrs later she came to the train station crying and asking people if they ever found her purse. Immediately I saw her, I rushed down and returned the money. OMG, she was extremely happy.

This fat guy comes out of the bank after using the ATM. He has a wad of $20 bills in his hand and a big wind gust shoots up, and the $20 bills are flying all over the place. I never would have believed that a fat guy could run ike that. He was running all over the place chasing after his money. He didn't get all of it because one of the $20 bills blew in my direction. The fat guy was down the street chasing his money, so I decided seeing as he was just going to spend the money on more food that he did not need, that I would call it fate and away I went.:cool: (I'm bad...I admit it)

Back
Top Bottom