• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

movies Michael B. Jordan Confronts Terror in New Horror Film "Sinners" (2025)

movies

Movie Info

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ691
Michael B. Jordan will star in the upcoming horror film Sinners, with the official trailer released on September 24. In the trailer, a voice says, "You keep dancing with the devil, one day he's gonna follow you home." Jordan shared the trailer on Instagram, captioning it, "A new vision of fear from director Ryan Coogler and Michael B. Jordan."
Warner Bros. has earned over 939,000 trailer views and 23,000 likes. The cast includes Hailee Steinfeld, Jack O'Connell, Wunmi Mosaku, and Jayme Lawson. Sinners is set to release on March 7, 2025.

The film follows twin brothers returning to their hometown, where they face an evil presence. A voice in the trailer says, "I've seen men die in ways, I ain't even know was possible. Of all the things I've seen, I ain't ever seen no demons, no ghosts, no magic — 'til now."
Ryan Coogler, known for Creed and Black Panther, is the writer, director, and producer. Sinners will be in theaters in 2025, with no streaming release announced yet.

Source: https://hollywoodlife.com/feature/sinners-2025-release-date-when-the-horror-movie-premieres-5323360/

It looks interesting based on what little the official trailer has to offer as a teaser.

The only thing working in its favor right now is Ryan Coogler's involvement as producer. That said, the director M. Night Shyamalan is known for some great films, but kind of let me down with The Watchers.

At least it'll premiere in IMAX, so I can see how good or bad it is on a bigger screen with great audio. 😅

Are you going to put this on your lookout radar?

Wow! I can't wait to hop on this one. The combination of Michael B. Jordan and Ryan Coogler is a blast. Those are icons, and I don't expect anything less. My expectations on this are high. I hope it delivered as hyped.

My expectations on this are high.
I'm going to hold off on my expectations being high until we get a better trailer or preview.

If that's all we get until it hits the box office, then it'll have to be up to seeing it in person to see whether it lives up to the hype.

Back
Top Bottom