• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

fitness Meal Planning For Weight Loss

This general fitness thread covers all aspects of fitness, including workouts, nutrition, wellness tips, lifestyle changes, and fitness advice.

Reelz

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ337
Sometimes, you might not even need to hit the gym before you lose weight. You could burn down those facts with just diets. It's more about eating healthy and avoiding junk foods. I’m tired of eating salads. I need a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner that will help in getting some weight off. It should be fun and easy to prepare.

I need a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner that will help in getting some weight off. It should be fun and easy to prepare.
You're just going to need to balance your carbs, proteins, and fats for the caloric intake you need to achieve your goal.

If you want to burn fat quickly, drop the carbs and just eat meat. The Atkins diet helped me shed a lot, but there's a point when your body says "no more" and will crave those carbs. If you can push through it, you can achieve some great results.

It's not recommended by all, but from my personal experience, I have shed a lot of fat quickly by doing it.

I'm on a fat loss journey now, but won't consider doing it until I get down to sub-8/10% body fat so that I can see the drastic results much quicker.

It's quite simple to bring down your weight to whatever pounds you want by eating well. Consider including whole foods like fruits, veggies, and whole grains. You can decide to mix it up how you want it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also, don't forget to add beverages like herbal tea to push down your meals.

Back
Top Bottom