• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

music Linkin Park Controversy & Tribute Band

For threads introducing new music releases, discoveries, or recommendations.

Harsh World

Real Fanatic
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ589
Title Glow
Italify Name
Atomic Wasteland
With all the recent controversy surrounding Linkin Park, one good thing came of it: I was introduced to The Hybrid Theory Tribute Band in a penguinz0 video.

Ivo Rosario, of The Tribute Band, is as close to Chester Bennington as you can get, from appearance, to mannerisms, to vocals the amazing vocals. You can hear this especially when he hits the "Put me out of my misery" line in the music video above at about the 2:15 minute mark (where the video should begin when you click play).

While you can never replace Chester, this band brings me back.

I hope one day to be able to catch a live show by the Tribute Band as I missed out on seeing Linkin Park. I contemplated seeing Linkin Park play Japan in November 2017, but his unfortunate death in July of the same year had that tour canceled, for obvious reasons.

What do you think about the Tribute Band? Did you even know it existed until now?

Back
Top Bottom