• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game League of Legends

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

Baby Yoda

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ254
League of Legends is that one cancer game you want to quit playing but somehow there is something about it that keeps pulling you over and over. I used to play LoL years ago very actively. There used to be a Twisted Treeline map for 3v3 ranked system. But due to lack of popularity, they removed the map. After that, I kind of stopped rolling and played other things but then came back again. What I don't like in this game is that old champions are like obsolete compared to the new ones. As if they don't care about any balance whatsoever.

Also, there are many blinks, flashes all over the place, and you can die in like 2 shots if you feed the opponent carry. Veigar can literally two-shot you easily (if fed). I am no longer playing this game because it's super toxic, and if you make one mistake, they will curse you all game

Back
Top Bottom