• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

fitness Kettlebell vs. dumbbell

This general fitness thread covers all aspects of fitness, including workouts, nutrition, wellness tips, lifestyle changes, and fitness advice.

Unvarnished

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ698
Blinker
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20241014_130030_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
I’m confused about what to use between a Kettlebell and a dumbbell to increase my strength. I just want to get stronger and take on the bad guys.😂😂 I have used both but I need a precise exercise to build up my strength.

What would you recommend and why is it your choice?

What would you recommend and why is it your choice?
It depends on the exercise. I wouldn't curl kettlebells for bigger biceps or lateral raises for my shoulders if there were similar-weight dumbbells around.

But if I wanted to get a full body workout in, working my legs, core, back, shoulders, and accessory muscles, I'd do kettlebell swings.

Well, both are good but for different things. It depends on what you want to achieve with your body. The dumbbells are great for arm and shoulder exercises and it's quite easy to use. That being said, kettlebells are awesome for whole-body moves. It's quite good for swings. I would advise you to mix both. They make a very awesome workout.

Back
Top Bottom