• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

other Kendrick Lamar to headline Super Bowl LIX halftime show.

For threads related to news, rumors, or discussions that don’t fit standard categories.

Hollywood Info

Realist One
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ19
Kendrick Lamar will headline the Super Bowl LIX halftime show in New Orleans on February 9, 2025.
In a video announcement, Lamar invited fans to join him, saying, "Meet me in New Orleans. Make sure you're wearing your best dress."
The performance, produced by the NFL, Apple Music, and Roc Nation, promises to highlight rap music's global influence.
Jay-Z, Roc Nation's founder, praised Lamar as a "once-in-a-generation artist" whose work "transcends music."
Lamar's performance follows last year's Super Bowl halftime show featuring Usher in Las Vegas.
The announcement coincides with the start of the new NFL season.

Source: https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/...uper-bowl-halftime-show-new-orleans-113497120

Hell ya it would be.🤣🤣He should start off with “like that”, then perform “not like us” right after.🤣🤣

The first time I might get hooked on Lamar might be after the show.

I still haven't put on a straight playlist to hear all releases. Maybe during tonight's workout session? 🤔

I hope he does. I hate Drake, because he "not like us".
I never really had a problem with Drake.

I liked a few of his songs, but I couldn't tell you which ones off the top of my head because he never made my top artist list to follow. He just had a hit here and there that got played out on the local radio station is all.

I kind of understand the "not like us" with him being Canadian, if that's why, but don't fully understand the controversy behind him — is he like The Diddler/R. Kelly (as a reference to the line "it's probably A minor" in Kendrick Lamar – Not Like Us)?

I hope he does. I hate Drake, because he "not like us".
Exactly. He tries to be, but he’s but he’s not. He’s also under James Prince rap-a lot label, so they always try to help him out when it comes down to his rap beefs. Same thing happened with the Pusha T beef.

Exactly. He tries to be, but he’s but he’s not. He’s also under James Prince rap-a lot label, so they always try to help him out when it comes down to his rap beefs. Same thing happened with the Pusha T beef.
Drake can't make up his mind. He don't know if he's a pop artist or rapper. Both Kendrick Lamar, and Pusha T are real ones.

Back
Top Bottom