• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

meme It's only copypasta

For threads sharing funny images, memes, or humorous content.
BTW I don't appreciate anyone copy pasting my post as a joke. And anyone caught laughing at this post will be blocked, I don't care, and anyone copy pasting this as a joke will have it removed by an admin. Be grown adults, knock off the crap.

What a bunch of wimps in this comment section. For real, it's a post. Get over it. Don't like it then don't comment and move on. Or is that to much for your fragile mind to learn?

This is just a copypasta thread. Rants or crazy posts that I, or anyone else, see on social media or other forums, copy-pasted here completely out of context for the laughs.
Well I'm certainly glad to learn that as I was going to suggest that you go to an A.A. meeting.

Well I'm certainly glad to learn that as I was going to suggest that you go to an A.A. meeting.
That's what the typical response to a copypasta should be. 🤣

That is, until you realize it's copypasta. Then you kind of worry about the original poster of it. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom