• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game Indie Games That Deserve More Attention

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

Unvarnished

Real Member
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ143
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20240922_084950_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
I’m bored with the games that everyone is playing and as a dedicated gamer, i have found some amazing indie games that I believe deserve more praise which I've been into for some time now. This games has a very unique gameplay and its quite hard to distinguish them from the AAA titles. Therefore, my top picks are

1. Hyper Light Drifter (2016). It is a Cinematic Action-Adventure Game where you would be solving complex puzzles and taking on enemies.

2. Night in the Woods (2017) — It is an interactive indie-game with its unique story line and gameplay mechanics.

3. Celeste (2018) — I love this game because it gets the particular kind of challenge that I want in a game.

What game do you think are underrated?
-

In my own personal opinion, The Hyper Light Drifter is the game that I found very interesting but it's often overlooked by so many gamers. For me, I get attracted by its challenging gameplay. To make it even more interesting, its soundtrack is absolutely amazing. The first thing that made me check it out was the stunning graphics and ever since, I've always enjoyed the game anytime, anyday.

Back
Top Bottom