• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

feedback I like the forum name.

For users to provide suggestions or feedback about the RealShit community.

Aufscherin

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ59
Halo of Righteousness
Cherries & Berries
Bolden Your Name
RealShit is a borderline brilliant name for a forum. It at once demonstrates that the admin is a free thinker and doesn't give a rat's behind about political correctness. I feel that this place can shoot off like a rocket if freedom of speech is allowed. This is the kind of place that intelligent introverts can thrive.

I'm glad that this place exists but.....everyone has to contribute especially because we are few in numbers.....ya?

Thank you!

This is the most appropriate domain name for a forum intended for open and free expression.

Urban Dictionary's most agreed-upon definition of "Real Shit" is:
Urban Dictionary said:
A piece of news or factual information that is not only considered 100% correct, but also societally relevant. Sometimes in memes, for ironic effect, the relevance scale for something considered to be "real shit" is reversed. Opposite of bullshit.
Source: Urban Dictionary

We are not a platform for those who believe in unrestricted free speech.

There are certain guidelines: No political conversations or discussions around politicized social or cultural topics, as they could cause conflict within the community. This policy could be reconsidered if discussions remain civil and respectful of the rights of individual groups or protected classes.

Additionally, any speech that is illegal is strictly prohibited here.

There are certain guidelines: No political conversations or discussions
What a shame...a life lived in fear is only half lived. Politics is a reality of life, are we to pretend that it does not exist? Shall we all then hold hands around the campfire and sing Kumbaya? But...your forum, your rules mien hauptman.

I agree. It’s a nice name for a community and I can’t wait to see this place flourish over time!

Back
Top Bottom