• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

intro I am what I am, this leopard comes with spots.

For threads where new members introduce themselves to the RealShit community.

Aufscherin

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ59
Halo of Righteousness
Cherries & Berries
Bolden Your Name
Guten tag, how are you all doing? As to me I will try this place out, at least for the time being. Ever since an unpleasant online event, I swore that I was done with forums for good. I am not a passive person and am opinionated, but having had 3 forums of my own understand the accepted protocols. I will do my level best to at least try and get along with everyone on here.
I am knowledgeable on many subjects including coding, I am up for giving free advice. Although arrogant I do have a sense of humor, and if required can at least fake humility when it suits my needs.. lol

I swore that I was done with forums for good
Same here. Except, I fall back to traditional social media when I give up on forums, and social media is by far worse to interact or to gain from. It's just a complete waste of time when compared to forums if used as intended.
I will do my level best to at least try and get along with everyone on here.
Well, that's good to hear! 😆

Back
Top Bottom