• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic How to Overcome Procrastination

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ623
Title Glow
Halo of Righteousness
Procrastination is a theft of time, and I discovered that 8 out of 10 people are guilty of procrastination when censored. I remembered when I was battling with procrastination; it affected so many things in my life, but the most painful part is that I wasn't productive, and it really affected my success rate.

How was I able to tackle procrastination? The first thing I did was to identify the reasons why I procrastinate. Then, I set achievable goals for myself. In the morning, I would list out all my targets for the day to easily track the progress.

What about you?

10/10 persons are into procrastination. I don't think there's any human being who doesn't procrastinate once or twice in a day.

Setting up a schedule for what I wanted to achieve every day is how I was able to getting with procrastinating.

Back
Top Bottom