• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

discuss How Much You Miss Discussing About TV Series?

This is a thread to discuss anything related to television shows or series.

Unvarnished

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ698
Blinker
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20241015_183124_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
Honestly, there are certain TV series that I miss talking about. There is one TV show titled Wura. OMG! It was so hilarious. I watched seasons 1 and 2, but they failed to release season 3, leaving us guessing how the story would end.

I remembered spending time gossing about it with my friends. My wife went as far as joining its discussion on social media. We were so carried away with the series. Vert electrifying.

However, the streaming services make it easier for everyone to watch at their own pace, and that has made it too difficult to share reactions. Nothing beats predicting what's going to happen next with friends and family. It's so much fun!

Do you miss those moments?

I’ve also had those conversations with my friends, especially my younger sister. If we had nothing to do, we hopped on the discussion of our favorite TV series immediately. The show has a way of twisting the plot, leaving us guessing what happens next. Truly, the streaming platform has killed that excitement big time. To keep up with the feeling, I join online forums like RealShit to fix this up. It might not give the same excitement, but it helps a lot.

My wife and I were like this with LOST. We'd often try to guess what would happen next, which if you've ever watched it, is impossible to guess correctly as it would immediately veer off into another direction.

I don't give LOST much praise because I didn't like it overall.

However, I did enjoy when my wife's schedule was synced with mine so that we could share the experience of watching a TV series together.

I agreed that online can actually keep the discussion. You can actually catch up with all the excitement with your virtual friends. I have engaged in insane online discussions, and it was like I was talking about the TV series with my real friends. We did justice to the story, dissect and also break down every detail. It was so amazing.

Honestly, I don't discuss movies or TV shows a lot. I think it's maybe because I watch way more than my friends can keep up with. So, they are always lost at it.

It's football discussion that I get on very well with my guys because all of us are so much hooked on it.

Back
Top Bottom