• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

fitness How many pushups can you do without stopping?

This general fitness thread covers all aspects of fitness, including workouts, nutrition, wellness tips, lifestyle changes, and fitness advice.

Bawse

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ1,158
I can do about 40-50 pushups without having to stop for a break.

How about you? What's the most pushups you can do at once?

July 29th, 2024, is the last time I did and logged push-ups (I think I maxxed at 43 one time, but went back down to plateua a 40 for some time). However, they were a variant where my feet were elevated 30 inches to mimic an incline press.

I got 40.

I'll have to revisit this another day — a rest day after legs — to see if I can beat that as I am now dumbbell pressing that weight, which is a bit harder considering balancing muscles as opposed to fast twitch to get a pushup rep in.

What's the betting odds on over 45?

Ṩ250 to you if I can't and Ṩ500 to me if I can (RealShit Shit Coins)? 🤔

I can do about 25 to 30 at once. But if I get to rest in between then I do about 100 every morning. I do it 4 times in a week and it helps me maintain my form.

I do about 15 pushups every day, but it's very important to point out that the number of pushups you do doesn't matter, progress is key. What is more important is to record progress in your fitness journey.

Back
Top Bottom