• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic How many kids do you want?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Ja sa bong

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ162
One of the main reason why I want to get married is to have my own kids and to start my own family. I know some people are child free by choice. They won't want to have kids but they want to be married. It's something I can't wrap my head around easily.

I already have a kid in my relationship, although not yet married but I want at least 3 kids.

How many kids do you want?

I thought that I wanted none, and saw a physician to start the vasectomy process. I left his office angry that he didn't recommend me for approval because I wasn't two or three of three: 25, have kids already, or have been married for 5~ years.

It's something that I'm now happy to have.

I wanted 2 of my own but ended up with 1 and a stepdaughter.

A little too late for that 2nd one now though.

I have 3 children already and full stop. I've always wanted 3, two boys and a girl. As faith may have it, that was exactly what I got. My mum wanted me to have more. But hey! I'm done making children.

The decision to have a family is a part of our life. My partner and I are planning on having two. It is important for us to be assured that we shall be able to spend quality time with each child, knowing that each of them deserves love, time and as much resources as is possible. I believe deeply that being a parent is a major responsibility and we should try to do this right.

I believe deeply that being a parent is a major responsibility and we should try to do this right.
You'll never get everything right, and that's okay. But, start when you feel ready, not to push the decision aside because you don't feel you can do it right. I guarantee you, even if you do it wrong, it all works out in the end if you work together on it.

Marriage is all about affection and togetherness. Some people like having kids, while some do not. But it's okay! The main thing that is most important is to have someone who cares for you and accepts you.

At first, I only wanted to have just one kid but it took so much talk with my mother before I come to change my mind. Right now, I've decided to have max 3 kids.

You'll never get everything right, and that's okay. But, start when you feel ready, not to push the decision aside because you don't feel you can do it right. I guarantee you, even if you do it wrong, it all works out in the end if you work together on it.
The worst mistake one will make would be getting married because others are doing so. Doing this will put an untold pressure on both the couples to the extent the marriage will most likely crash.

Back
Top Bottom