• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

fitness How important is your fitness to you?

This general fitness thread covers all aspects of fitness, including workouts, nutrition, wellness tips, lifestyle changes, and fitness advice.

Bawse

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ1,158
Do you care about staying fit?

For me, I like to build my strength so I can defend myself if I need too. I also like to make sure my body looks good in the summer for the ladies. 😂

Do you care about staying fit?
I had a phase from around 2010-2014 where all I did was run. I lifted too, but no matter what I ate, I'd stay a stick. This is when I realized that no matter my diet, I could always go long distances.

But, I wanted size too.

I was only lacking one thing: T. My testosterone dropped below 300, which explains why I could never gain mass.

I got on TRT in 2016 and went from probably around 150 pounds to 225. I got really into bodybuilding, but realized I'd never get a Pro Card because I have a muscle deformity on my left calf that is essentially a smaller calf under it, and quite prominent when bofy fat is low.

However, I already went that far and loved it. So, I continued. Until C19. Gyms closed. Everything came to a crawl. There was no way to move the weight for what I was in order to maintain the mass and get the amount of food I needed (5000+ calories daily) due to shortages and price increases.

By the time gyms opened, I was down to 185, where I am now, but more muscular.

By 2022 I pretty much let myself go.

I don't think I'm going to target anything over 200 pounds this time. But, I want to get 40 reps of 225 on the flat bench back as a goal. Also, be able to run a sub-21 minute 3 mile, something that I'd struggle to do for 1 mile at a bulk 225 with the training and diet differences.

I want to be physically fit and very attractive too. So, I don't joke with my exercises. I'm happy with how I look now. it seems a good shape is starting to show as I get compliments whenever I go out. One thing in exercises is that every step works wonders.

Back
Top Bottom