• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

tv series How I Met Your Mother (2005)

For threads discussing TV shows, episodes, or series-related content.
0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Comedy

Director: Craig Thomas,Carter Bays

Cast: Josh Radnor,Neil Patrick Harris,Jason Segel,Alyson Hannigan,Cobie Smulders,Cristin Milioti

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: A father recounts to his children - through a series of flashbacks - the journey he and his four best friends took leading up to him meeting their mother.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Josh Radnor

Ted Mosby
    • Neil Patrick Harris

Barney Stinson
    • Jason Segel

Marshall Eriksen
    • Alyson Hannigan

Lily Aldrin
    • Cobie Smulders

Robin Scherbatsky
    • Cristin Milioti

Tracy McConnell
    • Rachel Axler (Production)

• Barbie Adler (Production)

• Kourtney Kang (Production)

• Matt Kuhn (Production)

• Stewart Halpern-Fingerhut (Production)

• Chuck Tatham (Production)

• Missy Alexander (Production)

• Pamela Fryman (Production)

• Carter Bays (Production)

• Craig Thomas (Production)

• John Swihart (Sound)

• How I Met Your Mother | Trailer

• Trailer
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I really love this TV series because it is so filled with comedy ideas, and they got this guy Barney who is a mastermind at flirting with girls. They had good ideas for the show to keep it going, and the stories would change to make us be like: "Oh my God, did this just happen?"

The last season is a bad one as far as I am concerned, but I see fans also agree on this.

I dunno how long they planned to go with the TV series, but whenever they go very long, I feel it is destined to fail in the last season.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back
Top Bottom