• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

off-topic How do you sleep? With or without light?

For threads discussing subjects unrelated to the main forum topics.

Ja sa bong

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ162
Whenever I'm tucked in for sleep at night, all the lights in my room goes off. As long as I can see any kind of light, my eyes wouldn't be able to close for me to sleep. Lights makes it impossible for me to sleep.

Do you find it easy to sleep with lights on or off? Do you use those sleeping lights?

If I take a nap in the afternoon, I have to black out the entire room to get sleep. As far as going to bed for the night, I don't have to take as many extremes. The ambient light of the night doesn't bother me as much.

I can sleep with the lights on or off. I don't care. This is because I don't have difficulty sleeping. I even raise the roof when I'm so tired. 🤣 It comes to me naturally.

I'm just like you! I want my room to be as dark as possible to sleep. The least amount of light would bother me; it makes it hard for me to sleep. That’s why I use black curtains and turn off all the lights. My mom onces says it is so because our bodies require the dark as a sign that it is time to go to sleep. It tells our body that it's time to shut down .

I have a kind of night lamp that is almost out of light. Some people like it completely dark but I need some light. It helps me see things if I wake up in the middle of the night and need to find something. I use red light and it does not affect my eyes at night.

Back
Top Bottom