• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

game How Do You Often Upgrade Your Playstation?

For threads discussing games on PC, consoles, or other platforms.

Unvarnished

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ699
Blinker
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20241013_171336_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
For me, I love to associate myself with the latest tech. I don't want to be left behind and that's why I quickly jump on any updates available. I often upgrade my PlayStation to gain access to new games and improved graphics. What I do is trade the one I have for the upgraded console. That way, I can save cost.

How do you upgrade? Do you ask parents or save up?

I don't just upgrade, I do it when a game starts to lag or look old. I always wanted my graphics to be as sharp as possible. I get hooked on stunning graphics, and that's a good reason for me to upgrade my console.

I like to upgrade, but I do it wisely because I don't want to empty my purse on games. PS consoles are quite expensive. I would rather wait for discount sales like Black Friday because I don't want to spend far too much on games.

Back
Top Bottom