• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

fitness How Do You Enhance Flexibility Through Yoga?

This general fitness thread covers all aspects of fitness, including workouts, nutrition, wellness tips, lifestyle changes, and fitness advice.

Unvarnished

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ698
Blinker
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20241010_231859_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
Yoga is one of my favorite exercise. I make sure to do about 15 minutes of yoga practice every day, and it has become part and parcel of me.

Yoga helped to improve my flexibility and mobility. What does yoga entail? It's actually a combination of stretches, maintaining good posture that aligns with the geometry, and mindful breathing. It's quite simple to do.

I think yoga is the best exercise to enhance flexibility and mobility. Regular practice can be very rewarding and the results you would achieve will be unbelievable. For first time, you need to start with the low impact yoga and gradually progress to high impact ones.

I started doing yoga ever since I started following Sadguru’s YouTube channel. He made me understand that yoga goes beyond just an exercise, it's more about maintaining a good posture. I also learnt that keeping my spine straight all the time boosts my self confidence and enhances my intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom