• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

fitness How Can I Set Realistic Fitness Goal?

This general fitness thread covers all aspects of fitness, including workouts, nutrition, wellness tips, lifestyle changes, and fitness advice.

1stop

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ234
One of the things that I found to be very necessary is setting a realistic fitness goal. This will make you achieve the body form you crave for. It will also make you healthier too. It's like having a plan of what you tend to achieve in life, the same thing goes for setting a fitness goal for yourself.

How are you able to achieve the fitness goal you set for yourself?

What matters is to set an achievable goal. For instance, I love basketball, so my goal is to run 3 miles without stopping. You can see that my goal is in line with what I wanted. Exercise helps me feel energized for the day's activities. You can pick something you love, like dancing or swimming. Just start small, and advance gradually.

Create a daily routine, and slowly increase your reputititions or weights. I like to do 25 pushups a day to stay fit.

Back
Top Bottom