• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

fitness How Can I Achieve a Six-Pack?

This general fitness thread covers all aspects of fitness, including workouts, nutrition, wellness tips, lifestyle changes, and fitness advice.

Unvarnished

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ699
Blinker
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20241014_125452_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
Guys, let's gets sexier with six-packs. It gives some some respect and it raises our standards, especially in the midst of girls.🤣
Just kidding. 😂 ( Obviously some girls don't like six-packs)

It just dawned on me that I need to have one but nothing seems to work even after lots of crunches.

Share tips with me, Thanks!

It just dawned on me that I need to have one but nothing seems to work even after lots of crunches.
I avoid crunches when I am focusing on my core. There is a study that it can lead to hip flexor problems later in life. If you want to isolate them, do planks, cable twists, and leg/knee lifts.

But the real way to get large abdominal muscles? Compound exercises that use every fiber of the core to stabilize your lift: Bench press, squat, and deadlifting are the top 3.

Then, you need to focus on fat loss. They're not going to show until around 14% body fat, and it'll just be a faint line in the right lighting with the right shadows cast.

But if you do everything and still can't get them to be large and pop, it could just be genetic. In that case, there's nothing you can do. Perhaps, work on your arms and chest, or some other muscle group that can be impressive, and the lack of abs could be overlooked. Some good rounded-out shoulders, upper chest, biceps, and triceps will draw attention away from the abs.

Use hand straps and hang from a bar and lift your knees up. If you can tolerate the pain you will have your 6 pack in short order.

Lots of people have achieved good results with planks, leg raises and Russian twists. These exercises are way more than just crunches. Don't also forget to add healthy foods to your diet. Drinking enough water and walking 10,000 steps a day works like a charm.

I’ll advise running and swimming. Didn't you see the Six-packs of the athletes at the Olympics? I’m sure you would achieve a better results with running. It helps to burn belly fat. You can also try out cardio 2-3 times a week.

Back
Top Bottom