• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

tv series House (2004)

For threads discussing TV shows, episodes, or series-related content.
5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Drama,Mystery

Director: David Shore

Cast: Hugh Laurie,Robert Sean Leonard,Omar Epps,Jesse Spencer,Odette Annable,Peter Jacobson,Charlyne Yi

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: Dr. Gregory House, a drug-addicted, unconventional, misanthropic medical genius, leads a team of diagnosticians at the fictional Princeton–Plainsboro Teaching Hospital in New Jersey.

Where to watch

Streaming: Buy: Rent:
More details on TMDb

Trailer Cast Crew Videos

• Hugh Laurie

Gregory House
    • Robert Sean Leonard

James Wilson
    • Omar Epps

Eric Foreman
    • Jesse Spencer

Robert Chase
    • Odette Annable

Jessica Adams
    • Peter Jacobson

Chris Taub
    • Charlyne Yi

Chi Park
    • Peter Blake (Production)

• Thomas L. Moran (Production)

• Dustin Paddock (Directing)

• Massive Attack (Sound)

• Bryan Singer (Production)

• Marcy G. Kaplan (Production)

• Jason Derlatka (Sound)

• Cathy Crandall (Costume & Make-Up)

• Ira Hurvitz (Directing)

• David Shore (Production)

• Amy Lippens (Production)

• Michael Lyle (Sound)

• Russel Friend (Production)

• Steve De Leon (Crew)

• Michael Baber (Sound)

• Elan Soltes (Visual Effects)

• Katie Jacobs (Production)

• Jon Ehrlich (Sound)

• Gerrit van der Meer (Production)

• Paul Attanasio (Production)

• Garrett Lerner (Production)

• House MD behind the scenes photo shoot whole cast

• Behind the Scenes
    • House Season 1 Trailer

• Trailer
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
A discussion in another thread reminded me of how much I enjoy the TV show House, M.D. House inspired me to consider a career in medicine, and I began to study pharmaceuticals while in high school, thinking I might pursue a career in pharmacy. Because of that, I have a pretty good background in medications and their uses and abuses. This helped me complete my undergraduate degree much faster, as I was able to DSST test out of Substance Abuse (formerly Drug and Alcohol Abuse) for 3 upper-level elective college credits.

While I never pursued an education in medicine beyond high school, I've watched all seasons of House front to back a total of 3 or 4 times, binging it one time just a year or so ago by watching multiple episodes a day (probably an unhealthy amount). When it was first released, I eagerly awaited each new episode and season on TV, back when that was still a thing.

Unlike many other TV series, House doesn't really fall off a cliff in the middle of its run.

Well, I can't honestly state that...

The last season, Season 8, didn't feel like the rest of them after Cuddy was cut. I feel like the end story of House himself could've been told better, especially if there were a few guest appearances. However, it was still a necessary season to wrap up the story of House, and I think they did the best job they could, all things considered.

I know this TV series is extra popular and people tend to make memes about it, but I've actually never watched it. I did hear about it, but that's it. I guess I didn't find it interesting. And who knows how many seasons there are... I also want to watch Dexter, but there are so many episodes, and I just don't have time for it.

Plus, I am not that much into modern medicine stuff.

There are 8 seasons with a rough guess of 15 episodes per season and 50 minutes each would make it approximately 100 hours to finish. :-P

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back
Top Bottom