• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

discuss Have you ever snuck into the movies?

This is a thread to discuss anything related to movies.

Bawse

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ1,359
I used to do it when I was a kid. I'd ask to go use the washroom, and go watch a movie I wanted to see.

Have you ever sneeked into a movie?

Have you ever sneeked into a movie?
Yes. Exactly the way you explained, too. 😂
I used to do it when I was a kid. I'd ask to go use the washroom, and go watch a movie I wanted to see.
Except, I'd also do a marathon of movies. I'd watch one movie that ended anywhere from 30-45 minutes before another movie that I wanted to see started and sneak into that one.

I explained to my wife how easily it would be to do that here with so much less "security". She wasn't having it though. She said we could just pay for the next movie if we wanted to watch it, which is true. 😅

Unfortunately, it's not possible for you to sneak into the cinema house to watch any movie over here in my country. Unless you have access to the security team incharge of letting people in with their tickets, you will never be able to sneak in.

But if its about leaving what I'm supposed to be doing and sneak into seeing a movie on my laptop, I've done that multiple times.

I have done this multiple times during my teens. I would sneak to a local film center in my home country to watch the latest movies. I can't even remember the number of times I got beaten by my mom. Anytime I remember this, I laugh out loud. 🤣 I've been a stubborn girl since when I was a child.

You mean without letting anyone know? I have done that many times when I was young. I have even been punished severely for it, but the thrill of the experiences will always be there.

Back
Top Bottom