• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

music Have you ever been to a concert?

For threads introducing new music releases, discoveries, or recommendations.

NatureFreak

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ112
A concert is an opportunity to watch your favorite artists perform live. This can be an amazing experience that you would remember for the rest of your lives. If you are lucky you can even get a close shot or video of them in action.

Have you ever attended a concert? What was your experience like?

The only concert that I have seen, and count as a concert over local bands and moshing, was Streetlight Manifesto playing in Seattle, Washington.

Somehow, I managed to get to the front of the stage. That was probably because I was so early due to the excitement, and was one of the first people let in from the wave of the first group. I also didn't stop for merchandise like others did on the way in—I went straight to the show. Though, I got a hoodie on the way out later that night.

Little did I know then was about how crowds push from the back. Since there were hundreds of people, with the venue packing more, I was pushed up millimeter by millimeter as the venue filled, getting more compressed as each wave entered.

By the time the concert started, I probably had my ribs jammed in me quite a ways by the stage. It wasn't enough to be painful or to not enjoy the time, but movement was minimal and it was hard to sing along.

I do remember bruising a day or so later though. However, it was well worth it to see, at the time, my favorite band play live.

I’ve been to two Lil Wayne concerts and one Suicideboys concert. All of them were great. I’d definitely see them perform again.

I've been to a ton of them and even gone backstage to see the artists. Been invited to after concert parties too, but always made an excuse not to go because I'm not stupid.:cool:

I've gone to a couple of musical concerts because I like grooving. Life is too short, so I live the moment to the fullest.🤣 The best concert I've been to was held in a city close to my hometown. It was special because I met my favorite artist there.

I've only been to a Wiz Khalifa concert. I plan to go to more if any of my favorite rappers come to Sudbury.

Neat. How does an artist invite you back?
It's never the artist that invites you backstage it's a roadie, a stage set up guy, or a security guy etc. These idiots will do anything to try and impress a good looking girl. I just purr like a kitten in heat and tell these morons that I'd like to go backstage to meet the artist(s) and voila! It's almost too easy....:cool:

Back
Top Bottom