• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

music Have you ever been obsessed with a song?

For threads introducing new music releases, discoveries, or recommendations.

NatureFreak

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ112
We all have songs that we can play on repeat many times in a day. There was a time I listened to one newly released song for about 8 hours, throughout my work period. I was so obsessed with the song that I won’t even know I was singing it out loud.

Have you ever been obsessed with a song?

Since karaoke is pretty big here in Japan, I'm pretty obsessed with getting System of a Down - Lonely Day.

In the right setting, it's very complimentary to one of the greatest karaoke songs of all time, Billy Joel - Piano Man.

Being a good music lover, I’m so guilty of this. I get stuck in music with good lyrics, and I also get too emotional; it's more like I'm in the spirit. My friends accused me of overdoing it 🤣. @Harsh World Is this true?

System of a Down - Lonely Day.
This is the only song I like from System of a Down. I just could never get into their other songs. As for me I tend to get obsessed with different songs, right now it's this one I've been obsessed with. I first heard in the film King Pin which is hilarious btw if you guys/girls haven't seen it yet!

Back
Top Bottom