• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

music Harry Daniels Transitions from TikTok Star to Musician with Debut Single I’m Him

For threads introducing new music releases, discoveries, or recommendations.

Music Info

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ371
TikTok star Harry Daniels, famous for his viral “Can I sing for you?” videos, has officially launched his music career with his debut single I’m Him. Known for serenading celebrities like Katy Perry and Doja Cat, Daniels is now making waves in the music world with this electrifying electro-pop track, which premiered on New York’s Z100 on October 17.

I’m Him draws from Daniels' rise to viral fame, boasting over 1.6 million followers and a billion views on TikTok. The song even nods to his online persona, featuring his famous catchphrase, “Can I sing for you?” in the lyrics.

Daniels originally gained attention by performing surprising serenades for celebrities, racking up millions of views with reactions from big names like Sabrina Carpenter, Dua Lipa, and even Barack Obama. But behind the viral fame, Daniels has always been passionate about music, writing songs and producing tracks long before TikTok made him famous.

With I’m Him, Daniels is proving he’s more than a viral sensation. He performed the track live at iHeart’s Dunkin’ Music Lounge in New York, marking the start of his transition from TikTok star to serious musician.

More music is on the way in 2025, as Daniels focuses on solidifying his place in the music industry. While his viral content may continue, his priority is now on making a lasting impact as a rising artist.

Source: https://hit-channel.com/harry-danie...-to-music-sensation-with-debut-single-im-him/

electro-pop track
Is Harry Daniels - I'm Him an electro-pop track, and what exactly does that mean?

It sounds like it has elements of techno/electronic, pop, SoundCloud, and even rap.

What do you think of this track, @Bawse and @Cpvr? What genre does this really belong to in your opinion? Unless electro-pop is a new subgenre of the genres I mentioned.

If you’ve been on TikTok, you would know him as the guy who sings to celebrities. I’m right to say that Daniels was always interested in music even before he became famous on TikTok. Now millions of people know him and he is living his dream. His song is on radio stations, and I think people like it.

Harry Daniels knows who he is and what he wants and feels about doing music. He demonstrates that courage and determination can take you a long way and I'm also inspired by his stories. We just have to be encouraged to follow our dreams like he does.

Back
Top Bottom