• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

album Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003)

For threads focused on discussing a specific music album.
Title: Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Artist: 50 Cent
Genre: Hip-Hop
Released: 2003

Tracks:
1 - Intro - 0:07
2 - What Up Gansta - 3:01
3 - Patiently Waiting - 4:50
4 - Many Men (Wish Death) - 4:14 -
5 - In da Club - 3:15 -
6 - High All the Time - 4:31
7 - If I Can't - 3:18
8 - Blood Hound - 4:02
9 - Back Down - 4:04
10 - P.I.M.P. - 4:11 -
11 - Like My Style - 3:15
12 - Poor Lil' Rich - 3:21
13 - 21 Questions - 3:46 -
14 - Don't Push Me - 4:10
15 - Gotta Make It to Heaven - 4:02
16 - Wanksta - 3:41 -
17 - U Not Like Me - 4:17
18 - Life's on the Line - 3:38 -

Overview:
Get Rich or Die Tryin' is the debut studio album by American rapper 50 Cent. It was released on February 6, 2003, by Aftermath Entertainment, under a joint venture with Shady Records, and distributed by Interscope Records. Its initially planned release was pushed seven days ahead due to heavy bootlegging and Internet leakage. The album was produced by Dr. Dre and Eminem, and featured guest appearances from Eminem and G-Unit associates Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, and Tony Yayo.
The album debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, selling 872,000 copies in its first week. It generated four singles, including the number one hits "In da Club" and "21 Questions", and the international hit "P.I.M.P." By 2016, Get Rich or Die Tryin' sold 8.4 million copies in the United States and is certified 6× platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Upon its release, the album received favorable reviews from most music critics and was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Rap Album, losing to OutKast's Speakerboxxx/The Love Below at the 46th Grammy Awards. It ranked number 37 on Rolling Stone's list of best albums of the 2000s.
Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB
I remember stealing this CD from my baby cousin before my parents, siblings, and I went on vacation, a month after it came out. She was mad, but it was worth it. I eventually bought her another copy, though. 😂

This CD didn’t have any skippable songs at all to me.

"Many Men" and "What Up Gangsta" are my favorites, followed by "Wanksta" and "If I Can't."

I definitely played this CD in my first car with some Kicker subwoofers (I think 400W then).

Dropped some real bass in the high school parking lot on the way out.

(#05) In da Club randomly played while I'm sitting in work hour traffic.

Cranking it to 40 volume (highest volume for the stock speakers to handle before distortion).

Throwback to 2003. 🎵

(#05) In da Club randomly played while I'm sitting in work hour traffic.

Cranking it to 40 volume (highest volume for the stock speakers to handle before distortion).

Throwback to 2003. 🎵
In da club and What up gangsta are still my favorites from this album. Blood hound is my third favorite.

Back
Top Bottom