• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

Game Shows

Bawse

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ1,158
Do you like to watch any game shows?

Mr. Beast is entertaining. I do watch it sometimes. I also liked Deal or No Deal when that was being aired.

Mr. Beast is entertaining.
I've watched almost all of Mr. Beast challenges as they can be quite entertaining. I hope he comes out unscathed from the current controversy around the workplace and his network to continue producing them.

I also liked Deal or No Deal
I couldn't wait for the next episode of Deal or No Deal to air! It really showed how greedy people can be. Nonetheless, I always wanted the contestants to not take the deal to see if they got to $1 million.

Now I'm going to start feeling old, but Jeopardy hosted by Alex Trebek was fun to watch while I was younger. I learned new and interesting facts that I'd never get in school from Jeopardy.

Wheel of Fortune with Pat Sajak and co-host Vanna White was fun too. I think the new season with Ryan Seacrest and co-host of Sajak's daughter — I believe — has already started or is slated to come soon, but I haven't seen any episodes of it yet.

I also loved The Price is Right with Bob Barker.

That said, the new hosts of my once-favorite game shows all killed the shows that I used to enjoy. Hopefully, Seacrest can keep Wheel of Fortune going as he's pretty charismatic from what I remember of him hosting American Idol.
I've never been able to get into them.

Not even one? I at least got into Survivor. But, that was short lived as I only watched the 1st season.

I've watched almost all of Mr. Beast challenges as they can be quite entertaining. I hope he comes out unscathed from the current controversy around the workplace and his network to continue producing them.
I hope he proves his innocence, and continues to make great content. His challenges are pretty good, and I heard he was planning on leaving YouTube, and moving to another platform with less restrictions.

I hope he proves his innocence, and continues to make great content. His challenges are pretty good, and I heard he was planning on leaving YouTube, and moving to another platform with less restrictions.
Fewer restrictions or a contractual deal to not rely on revenue swings per viewership? I can't imagine his channel being restricted for, well, anything. So, it would have to be for money if anything.

I wouldn't put it past Rumble to sign a multi-million dollar deal, to include equity, in order to get Mr. Beast on their platform if he's looking for a change. The value of equity alone would substantially make him more wealthy as he could shift a swath of YouTube audience over, thus increasing their market cap over time, and his net worth to go along with it.

Back
Top Bottom