• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

fitness Fitness Tips During Pregnancy

This general fitness thread covers all aspects of fitness, including workouts, nutrition, wellness tips, lifestyle changes, and fitness advice.

ActionAce

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ620
Title Glow
Halo of Righteousness
Staying healthy during pregnancy is a priority especially for the first timers. When I was pregnant with my first baby, I did some prenatal yoga like supporting my back with gentle stretching and I also did a lot of swimming too. They really helped me to stay active throughout. I’ve seen quite a lot of pregnant women finding it very hard to start because they don't know what exercise best fits for them.

What advice or tips would you give such people?

A pregnant woman doesn't really need to engage in hard exercises. I did a lot of walking and a little bodyweight exercises like squats when I was pregnant. But it's good to consult your doctor before starting any exercise routine.

I did a lot of walking and a little bodyweight exercises like squats when I was pregnant.
I've seen some pregnant women who were very far along doing heavy squats. I don't know how safe it is for the newborn though. However, I haven't heard of any losses from doing so.
But it's good to consult your doctor before starting any exercise routine.
This is probably the best advice if you want to continue to lift heavy while pregnant though.

Back
Top Bottom