• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

fitness Fitness apps

This general fitness thread covers all aspects of fitness, including workouts, nutrition, wellness tips, lifestyle changes, and fitness advice.

Unvarnished

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ699
Blinker
Bolden Your Name
IMG_20241015_181957_(1080_x_566_pixel).webp
The fitness app provided easy and convenient ways to keep track of your fitness journey. I enjoyed keeping track of my progress, and that's why I use Nike Training Club. The good thing about this app is its variety of workouts and clean interface. I also used MyFitnessPal to track my nutrition. These two apps have become part of my fitness journey.

What apps keep you moving and motivated?

To be honest, I'm so obsessed with Strava right now. I haven't really come across any other fitness app that beats it. Its social features make it my number one choice. The route tracking is also one of the super helpful features it has. Don't even let me mention the highly supportive community. It's really an awesome app I recommend for everyone.

I would like you to check out JEFIT. I can customize my workout routine and also monitor my progress all in one place. Isn't this a cool feature? I have used several fitness apps with ambiguous workout databases, but this one is very comprehensive. Even a child would comprehend it. You want to know what shocked me? It's totally free! No ads, no subscription. Absolutely, this is an unbeaten record. I don't have to be bothered with annoying ads. I’m sure you would fall in love with its large exercise library. Give it a try, you’ll thank me later.

I don't use any apps to track my fitness
I don't use the traditional apps they're speaking of to track activity. I don't trust that knowledge in the hands of corporations as it could be sold to insurance companies that could easily up life insurance policy payments.

I used to use MapMyRun when I did daily runs to see my distance on a map, but, I just don't trust my data being used and abused.
I'm self motivated for the most part.
I'm self-motivated to get in there and get my grind on too.

However, I'll still track my workouts in a spreadsheet and take a picture of the end screen on the treadmill. This isn't to motivate me, but to make sure I'm making progress. It's much easier to spot a plateau when you're logging your sets, reps, and weight to be able to adjust either your workout or diet to overcome that plateau.

Back
Top Bottom