• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

movies Favorite Movie of All Time

movies

Bawse

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ1,158
Do you have a favorite movie? Which ones are your favorites?

My all time favorite movie would have to be The Replacements. I probably re watched it a hundred times, underrated sports movie.

My favorite of all time is Saving Private Ryan. I have watched it at least a dozen times, if not more. Each time I watch it, I have a completely different experience, as I am watching it from the lens of another character, even the character of the bad side, as they too are human.

The other movie that comes close to that for watches is Interstellar. I've watched it many times, and each time it's just as good as the last. I hear they're going to do a 20-year anniversary IMAX release (first released October 26, 2014), and I'll be damn sure I'm there for that if they do an IMAX run here.

Probably because we're coming up on 20 years, an article about Interstellar appeared in my feed about another perspective on the movie, which made me question it again, and makes me want to put it on now to watch through that lens. I don't want to add spoilers, but, the gist is that the very first scene in the movie where he's a fighter test pilot, fighting to stay in the sky, is when he actually dies. That would change the entire movie, as he'd be in a parallel universe, except after death, the course of humanity changes, i.e., the crop problems where only corn can grow, etc.

Back
Top Bottom