• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

other Fat Joe Reveals He Used Ozempic to Lose 200 Pounds

For threads related to news, rumors, or discussions that don’t fit standard categories.

Cpvr

RealShit Staff
Real Moderator
Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ318
Cherries & Berries
Bolden Your Name
Fat Joe recently shared that the diabetes medication Ozempic played a significant role in his weight loss journey. In an interview with Us Weekly, the Bronx-born rapper revealed that the drug helped him shed 200 pounds over the past few years.

“Ozempic teaches you portion control,” Joe explained. “It’s like, you can only enjoy two pieces of your favorite food—and that’s it.”

Alongside using the medication, Fat Joe also focuses on a low-carb diet to maintain his progress. “We try to eat everything with as few carbs as possible,” he said. “So we avoid bread, pasta, and rice—that’s the smartest way to eat.”

Portion control has become an essential part of his daily routine. He shared a small but meaningful change: “This morning, I had toast for breakfast. Normally, I’d eat the whole thing, but today I just cut off a corner, ate that, and kept it moving.”

Despite his transformation, Fat Joe made it clear that he’s keeping his iconic name. “My wife wouldn’t have it any other way,” he joked. “She loves me as a big guy and still sees me that way, even though I’ve lost the weight.”

In a 2023 interview with Men’s Health, Fat Joe recalled weighing 470 pounds at one point. He emphasized the importance of understanding how the body reacts to food: “Your body is like a computer—it processes what you eat in different ways.”

Beyond weight loss, Joe has also become more mindful of his overall health, closely monitoring his blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels.

Last Halloween, the rapper showed his sense of humor by dressing up as an Ozempic pen, a playful nod to the growing popularity of the drug in Hollywood. Celebrities like Tracy Morgan, Chelsea Handler, and Amy Schumer have also credited Ozempic for helping them lose weight.

Source: https://www.complex.com/music/a/cmplxtara-mahadevan/fat-joe-used-ozempic-200-pounds

I believe this because Fat Joe is a living proof that man can lose a whopping 200 pounds. He attributed the change in his eating habits due to diabetes medication called Ozempic. This is what did the magic, plus the low-carb diet he has kept up with . This is an indication that there is need for moderation in what we are consuming.

Ozempic is a life-long drug to stay thin if you don't eat right. So if he didn't change his diet too much, quit the stuff, and "diets" (eating just above his resting metabolic rate without exercise), he's going to gain it all back.

That drug is a money trap for fat people.

I know it can be useful in some cases where people really can't lose weight due to a medical condition, but to use it to lose weight when you can do it the regular way is not the route to take unless you can afford to buy the stuff for life.

I love how he is telling his story, and it's a way to inspire people to get healthy. The transformation of Fat Joe shows that it is possible to achieve a lot with the help of a change in diet.

Back
Top Bottom