• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

album Everything Goes Numb (2003)

For threads focused on discussing a specific music album.
Title: Everything Goes Numb
Artist: Streetlight Manifesto
Genre: Ska
Released: 2003

Tracks:
1 - Everything Went Numb - 3:29
2 - That'll Be the Day - 4:42
3 - Point/Counterpoint - 5:27
4 - If and When We Rise Again - 4:19
5 - A Better Place, a Better Time - 6:28
6 - We Are the Few - 4:56
7 - Failing, Flailing - 5:28
8 - Here's to Life - 4:41
9 - A Moment of Silence - 5:13
10 - A Moment of Violence - 2:00
11 - The Saddest Song - 3:18
12 - The Big Sleep - 5:02

Music information in first post provided by The AudioDB
I got into ska in high school, nearly 20 years ago.

I seemed to relate more to the lyrics and style of Streetlight Manifesto. The Everything Goes Numb album made me a lifetime fan.

Fortunately, I was able to see them live when they toured Seattle, Washington. I just checked their tour list and see that they have an upcoming show on September 6th in Seattle. It's quite a short notice to go see them live again, but I might just make the trip.

The songs from Everything Goes Numb cycle through my playlist now and then, and I can still recall the lyrics of every song.

The track A Better Place, a Better Time is a track that I take personally with the losses I've experienced; I just wish I could know and relay the proper message to those that were close to me, but still with me in my heart.

Back
Top Bottom