• Welcome to RealShit, where Real Discussions happen. Whether it's movies, TV, music, games, or anything else on your mind, RealShit is the place to talk about it. No filters, just honest conversations. Jump in to join the conversation and share what you're thinking.

genre Epic Rap Battles of History

For threads discussing a particular genre of music and its characteristics.

Baby Yoda

Reaction score
Shit Coins
Ṩ254
There is a youtube channel where they are making historical histories compete in a rap battle against each other or sometimes fictional as well. As the project developed they became better and better. Of course, to understand the bars you need to know the background of those characters, otherwise you may get lost. Example what I like:

There is a youtube channel where they are making historical histories compete in a rap battle against each other or sometimes fictional as well. As the project developed they became better and better. Of course, to understand the bars you need to know the background of those characters, otherwise you may get lost. Example what I like:

Nostalgic!

I remember when Epic Rap Battles of History came out about 10 years ago. I used to have some of them on repeat for a while. However, I haven't followed up on any of them after about Season 3 or 4.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Epic_Rap_Battles_of_History_episodes#Episodes

Back
Top Bottom